Wednesday 29 August 2012

Karma is a...

I love perfumes and when I heard about solid perfume I thought i'd give it a try...
I saw that Lush did a range of solid perfumes and in all honesty have never really been in the shop because even walking past the shop gives me a headache from all the fumes from the smelly soaps and products but I thought i'd give it ago as I have had some soaps of theirs in the past (given to me as gifts)!


I tried all the testers in the shop and seeing as I always go for Vanilla I thought i'd try something different but when I rubbed the testers on my hand they didn't really smell of anything and I know you are supposed to put it on the insides of you wrists but I only have two and there are lots more solid perfumes than two...

I went with Karma it was an orange colour and liked the name (yes I know the name) I wanted to go for the blue one but wasn't keen on the smell. Its a screw top type balm stick, perfect handbag size and when I tested it it lasted all night perfect!

After a night of having it on I really wasn't warming to the smell personally (others may think differently of course) I almost felt like I smelt like a walking Lush shop but in terms of handbag size and lasting I would give it the thumbs up!!

Anyone tried any of the other smells?

x S x



1 comment:

  1. no I haven't tried them yet..
    awesome post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete