Friday 10 August 2012

A Fan of Tan


The Tan Tester
Over the last couple of weeks I have been testing instant, wash off tans ones that arent too pricey also...

1. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs £7.49
It was my mum that bought this she wanted tanned legs for one day as she was going to a christening so she asked me to apply it for her. It says apply it on your hand and rub it in but I used a mitt, when it went on I paid special attention to all the joints so it didn't go streaky. After a while it did go a little orange but it did last the whole night and the same when I used it on a night out, after a while it did go patchy around the feet though I found.

2. Tanatomicals Aerosol Tan £3.49
I looked at this tan just because I thought if this works it will be an absolute bargain. The instructions are very confusing as it doesn't say whether it is wash off or not but thought i'd give it a go with it being aerosol also as it does say easy application. Well it is not an even application as I had to rub it in although I wasn't supposed to, the colour I must admit was nice it was very dark to begin with but after a while looked fairly natural but I didn't know whether you are supposed to wash off the colour for it to work as it says nothing on the instructions but when I did the colour did look good. I'd say all in all it lasted a couple of days, good for a short term tan and for the price you cannot go wrong. The can did run out after one application though and it does have a biscuit fake tan smell and made my clothes smell of this also!



3. Monu Spa Golden Glow £23
I received a sample of this in my glossybox this month. It does say natural looking tan so I didnt expect to much of a glow but I have really found anything from it?... I applied it like it said and after 3-5 hours it says it will show but I haven't seen any results not sure whether I have possibly not done something but blank...It does have a nice smell though no biscuit type smell you usually get with fake tan...

4. Rimmel Instant Tan £3.99
I think this product is the star!! It instantly goes on in a cream form which I really liked its quite dark so you can see where you are putting it, it doesn't smell horrible and after it dries it has a shimmer effect! Can't fault it and for the price also it lasts longer than one application so you can keep topping up and with British weather it is well needed!

x S x

No comments:

Post a Comment