Monday 20 August 2012

Birthday Beauties




It was my birthday on saturday and got spoilt with lots of gorgeous products...
3D Glitter Nails Inc lovely pink and silver, three chameleon colour changing Barry M love my nail varnishes so I am over the moon!! My boyfriend spoilt me with some Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume which is a lovely sweet smell and it also a little travel perfume spray perfect for my holiday which is coming up in a couple of weeks. And finally some Radox Smoothies shower gel little travel size from my mum and dad as one of my little presents again perfect for holiday and one of my favourites!! And thought I'd add my little mouse bling necklace just because its so cute and part of my birthday presents!!

x S x

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see what the 3d nail varnish looks like.

    Feyi
    www.uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am off on holiday this week and I think I will put it to the test so I will blog a picture especially for you. Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete