Tuesday 7 August 2012

Night Out Angel


Couple of Saturdays a friend asked me if I would go out for 'Girls only' night she is a bit down at the moment being single and looking for the one so of course need to be there for your mates. I bought the Max Factor Flipstick in a colour I dont usually go for so I thought i'd test it out especially as you can test how long it lasts for when you are up for hours partying.

The results of this product absolutely amazing! It was easy to put on not sure about the gold effect yet as it certainly doesnt look like what it does in the advert but it stayed on all night with one touch up! Of course with lipstick i always add Lipcote is it my essential lipstick companion which most likely is another reason it stayed on but applying it at 7pm on saturday night it stayed on until the next day when I woke in the morning to realise I haven't taken my makeup off last night arrrgh personal nightmare. I'd love to try the pink colour so if anyone has tried and tested please share details...!!!


x S x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya love! You dont have a follow button! Get it back up so I can subscribe :) xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks and sounds awesome! I'll def try it out! thanks for sharing the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the comments x

    ReplyDelete