Monday 4 February 2013

A week of new and old favourites...

Last week I went on a catch up with one of my uni friends I haven't seen in a while and ended on a little beauty spree for new products to try or just a top up of my old favourites...


Primark
First stop was Primark where I picked up a new makeup bag £3 absolute bargain it has so much space in it, also picked up some new hairbands for £3 which I also need for beauty school.


Lashes, Lips and Hair
I bought some new eyelashes for my night out Saturday so I thought I'd give the new Katy Perry Pop ones a try they have a little colour in them and ever better you get a cute little sticker in the packet when I popped them on the were slightly too long so I just trimmed them but the packet also suggests how to style them in other ways which is great. I picked up the new dry shampoo from Batiste as I'm always running out and the new graffiti can look so cool but I can't really tell if it has a new scent to it or not which I thought it would as that's many what I like in hair products. As i was in Boots spending a Christmas voucher I thought I'd pick up another lip butter by Nivea as they are amazing so thought I'd go with the Raspberry one which smells yummy!


Clarins Special Offer
Well it was time to pop into my favourite skincare brand as I was in need of some of the best makeup remover ever which removes nearly all heavy makeup in one sweep its that great especially when you are just off to bed after a night out and can't really be bothered. The lovely lady behind the counter didn't have to convince me too much to take the offer of buying another product and getting 4 other products of your choice (out of a selection of course)and a bag. So my 4 top products I chose:
Hand and Nail Cream which is lovely makes hands so soft and smells great too.
Blusher I have never really tried Clarins makeup but this is a lovely colour and full size can't go wrong. 
Cleanser with Shea butter absolute lovely product again and smells delicious.
Hydrating Serum which is also great for my dry/sensitive skin really gives my skin a boost and used it yesterday after a night out and made my skin feel silky. 
The Clarins bag is so big you can't fit so much in it.

I was also on a little accessory top up and ended up with four cute necklaces for £5 in total from Top shop and Republic.
Happy day shopping!!
x S x


No comments:

Post a Comment