Saturday 16 February 2013

10 beautiful facts about me

I never really thought about doing one of these posts but I've been reading a others blogs and they seemed to have liked reading them and I myself have been enjoying reading about others. So here are my 10 facts about me...


1. Country Bumpkin
Took me a while to realise but that's who I am and where I want to stay.


2. My Fashion Past
I have a degree in Fashion but after lots of interning and being part of the Look beauty department decided beauty was for me.


3. Chickens
I am Alektorophobia which is a fear of chickens. 



4. Feet
Podophobia is a fear of feet which does not help me when practicing pedicures at beauty school. 

5. Being Squashed
Claustophobic, common I know but as soon as that one person on a train squashes on I'm done!

6.Beautyaholic
I have no idea how much I spend on beauty a month whether its for college, treatments or products I'm totally in love!


7.Back of a Motorbike

My family have always been into motorbikes, my best friend owned a Vespa in which we spent all the time on and Stuart Little (my boyfriend) has one and yes I go on the back of it and I'm not scared which a lot of people do ask me :-)  Plus I now have pink leathers of course!

8. Long Hair

I used to have long hair and decided it took to much of my time not that beauty doesn't but I cut it in the style of Frankie from the Saturdays as she is my hairspiration.



9. Mad Dogs

I love dogs I have two mad labs called Brundle and Erik, they are loud and always excited. When they fight they sound like they are killing each other!


9. Marilyn My Friend

I love Ms Monroe, I love her outfits especially in her films. My favourite has to be Some Like It Hot just because of the quotes, outfits and humour!


10. My Mum

I am very close to my mum, I'm always with her, she knows me very well and unfortunetly knows if I'm hiding something! She has been there through the break ups and upsets, she has been there through the good. We are very similar in many things and she wears neon pink trainers!



Haha we were at a drag show in that picture!

x S x

1 comment:

  1. i used to have a lab called Eric! he was amazing... i still miss him every day! mine was a yellow one tho xxx

    ReplyDelete