Wednesday 13 February 2013

Beautiful Heart

Well I had my Valentines a little early as I am currently in a job where I won't be able to have it on the actual day but I thought I'd share some of the things I have got or worn on the love filled day...


As some of you may already know it was a Valentines Glossy Box in there was a very dark lipstick possibly a little vamp for valentines day as I prefer pinks.


I was a little upset last Friday and to cheer me up my mum treated me to a pink bra and knicker set I saw in Primark I love it so I wore it for the occasion yesterday and I also wore my heart earrings which I thought would go nicely with the love theme.


My knight and shining armer made me pancakes in bed yesterday and we exchanged cards.
Well Happy Valentines for tomorrow everyone.
x S x






1 comment:

  1. Hi!)
    the underwear is so cute! Love it))
    Follow you now)
    hope you`ll be interest to visit me.
    http://wildshadeblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete