Sunday 27 January 2013

Snow Angels





Well as most of us know the snow hit the UK last week and I could not wait to crack out my new moon boots which I got for Christmas and they are so warm I could not stop wearing them even at the end of the snow I wore them right to the end. But I thought I'd share with you some of the new beauties that I have been lovin during the cold, cosy days...



Aussie Dual Personality- I use Aussie shampoo and conditioner always love the smell of them and I switch now and again from volume to dry/damaged but I thought I would try the hairspray to put some bounce back into my hair and again absolutely lovely smell and tip your head upside down and you can put so much volume in to get big hair sorted!
MUA Nail products- Weekly trip into super drug/boots and I found these little babies on offer for £2 bargain. I have been lusting over Ciate caviar since I was on the waiting list when it came out but was always unsure whether it was worth spending on as wasn't sure if I would be any good doing it myself and plus I wasn't willing to pay extra for delivery online but MUA constellation has been just as good and it is really easy to put on plus no wasting... To be continued next week when I test them.
No7 Heated eyelash curler- I know this is a product that hands been around for a while, I also know of people and there DIY heated eyelash curlers by heating a normal pair of eyelash curlers with a hairdryer but it has ended in disaster by doing it so much you burn them off. Because of beauty school I am always getting my eyelashes tinted this means no makeup for 24hours so they are perfect for just having a natural curl to your lashes but one problem I found with No7 is there wasn't much instruction which is not always a great thing but it was a good price £9.99. Word of advice they are found in electrical in boots not eyelash section doh!!
Carmex- Always a great when its cold and you suffer from chapped lips!
SebaMed Anti-dry- I am always getting dry patches around my nose area and the snowy weather made this ten times worse. I received this in my glossy box and starting using it and I must say it does the trick perfectly making my skin lovely soft and glowing!


x S x


No comments:

Post a Comment