Monday 21 January 2013

Beauty Filled Handbag



I don't know about anyone else but I know exactly what my handbag beauty essentials are... as soon as I am all ready to leave the house makeup is done I know what to chuck in the bag for top ups, smells, emergency products you name it. As my boyfriend and I live at each others houses currently we are backwards and forwards to each others places and when I need to pack a bag for the night I am always thrown with what I will need beauty wise. At Christmas I received two Soap & Glory gift packs which I now keep at one place and one at another so I am always stocked up with wash stuff, moisturiser, scrub it is but when it comes to packing my handbag ends up in a big mess and although I have lovely makeup bags to keep it altogether it never gets put in them...
I always carry my HD Brow Palette which I am in love with I use it every single day, A good mascara I use YSL Mascara or Mac False Lashes, I carry my Estee Lauder concealer and always, always a lipbalm my favourite is Nivea lipbutter but I love the smell of my Body Shop lipbalms, Handcream especially currently with the weather being so cold nothing worse than have cracked, dry hands but Handfood has been the best so far, otherwise my hairbrush and if going to my boyfriends house I always carry my leave-in conditioner smells amazing..!!

This is my makeup bag...I love it and take it everywhere with me if I am staying overnight as it can be a little big to carry in my handbag but I also use it for my wash stuff too! I have so many handy little travel size beauty products from my glossybox that I always fill it up with those. In my makeup/ washbag I carry a clear topcoat of nails inc as I am a beauty student I am not allowed to wear nail varnish often incase my clients are allergic to it but when I am not at college I put a clear coat on to stop my nails from becoming dry and horrible. I also use a dermalogica facial kit it is so handy for when I am away I start of with my Soap & Glory cleanser, I then Spritz over my face(tone) and then use the little moisturiser to finish.

What do you carry in your daily essentials?

x S x

No comments:

Post a Comment