Tuesday 1 January 2013

What a Beautiful Christmas it has been...


Well Christmas zoomed past and it is now the new year but what a spoilt girl I have been... I have been so busy and soon I am returning to beauty school for some more lessons which I cannot wait for. Must admit I did not do alot for New Year but then again I really did enjoy chilling out and catching up on some sleep after seeing the year in with my boyfriend.



Ok so not all of my christmas presents were beauty related but I was certainly spoilt with things I love and even things I have wanted since I was about 9 or 10 years old a Spice Girls Polaroid, strange for some to understand but certainly one that made my christmas. Three pairs of shoes was made me extremely spoilt one in which I hope it snows as they are the warmest boots ever and they are white so I cannot get them muddy.

 Do you think my family are hinting I'm late possibly? Well I do love the box in the picture my mum chose especially. And the watch is from Next a lovely Rose Gold colour which I have asked for for a while but also has a cool leopard print on the strap, have not stopped wearing it since I got it.


Over the last couple of days I blogged about Soap & Glory Cleanser but in my set I also got other products which have all been lovely to use, the hand food is peeeerfect it makes my hands lovely and soft, usually I cannot use hand cream as makes my skin a little itchy. Also the Lip Plumper which I was a bit hesitant in using at first do I really want bigger lips? Does it even work? Well after a minute or so after using it a lovely natural colour begins to tingle and although it's not a huge difference you can see that your pout is bigger and does look good.

My boyfriend knows I love the body shop and I always love sweet smelling lipbalm, so when I saw this pop up in my stocking I knew exactly who it is from (other than father christmas) favourite so far is the tangerine one but all lovely to use and from my previous posts always handy to have in every bag or coat pocket I own!



Well I am off to visit family in Wales tomorrow and taking a trip to Liverpool so I think with a boots voucher I still have to spend I will be making a shopping trip on my travels to top up on new beauty products to try!

Happy New Year!

x S x


No comments:

Post a Comment