Monday 10 December 2012

Winter Balmy

It's winter time and the need for lipbalm is my must have. I always have to carry something to soothe my lips otherwise the burning sensation is very painful and I also have this rather annoying habit of biting my lip which Mr Christian Grey would have a field day with if you get my drift haha! It always happens that I go off shopping forget to pick one up and end up buying another one in town and they all end up adding up that I have one in every coat pocket which I thought I had lost.
With my lip balm addiction there are all sorts that I just love either because of the packaging or the smell or the application.


                                                                        Lipsmacker
 Always a choice when shopping in Primark as you can pick one up at the counter, they are only a pound and lets face it the smell of coca cola is so delicious you want to eat them!

                                                                           Carmex
A winner for me I love the little pot it comes in the smell is not my favourite as I like quite sweet smells but it is so soothing when I have those sore, chapped lips.

Body Shop
I own two of the body shop lip balms with the cool little pop art design and the smell of both are amazing I have the pomegranate and lychee flavour, sticks are always handy as there are no horrible germs coming off your hands like pots and both these have a tint to them the darker one is more of a red and the lychee has a shimmer which is always great if you dont want the stickyness of a gloss!

Nivea
One of my favourites is the Nivea Honey flavour its really soothing, smells great and makes my lips so soft afterwards.

Balmi
The coconut flavour Balmi has seen me through the summer it is lovely smelling, tastes great and really makes those lips smooth. It comes in a strange round pot and has a keyring to put on your keys or bag etc. It is a little pricey for lipbalm but you can tell the difference in quality, think I might try the mint one next for winter time as coconut is more of my summer smell!

Vaseline Tins
With Vaseline its not my favourite really it works great but I am not keen on the texture. Other thing is the tin always sticks and if you have manicured hands it always snaps your nails trying to get it open, possibly a personal thing but hey!

Anyone have a favourite lipbalm? Give us a comment love to hear...

x S x

No comments:

Post a Comment