Monday 17 December 2012

Dry Me Up


When washing my hair even though it is short it does tend to take a while to wash, dry and style, so recently I will admit that as I have been working alot lately I haven't had as much time in between shifts to wash my hair as I literally eat on my break, chill out for a bit, get some christmas shopping done or what not and go back to work. But rushing in a supermarket the other day as it was the only place I was able to stop they didn't sell my usual so I bought TRESemme Dry Shampoo. It does work and does the job it is supposed to but I am not the biggest fan of it, it takes alot to use and it also makes a massive cloud around yourself which my boyfriend does tend to cough quite alot if I use it in front of him. I am the biggest fan of Batiste dry shampoo its a miracle in a can and it comes in whatever smell you fancy and even the volume one does wonder for a bit of bounce so unless a dry shampoo can beat my winner I think I will be sticking to it.
Any dry shampoo suggestions I would love to hear...

x S x

No comments:

Post a Comment