Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Beauties

I heard of soap and glory before through magazines and also other bloggers but never really tried any products...
One of my christmas presents included a huge bag of soap and glory products which i must say i can try everything which is great so i dont have to spend on individual products only to find I dont like them this is not the case so far I must say. This morning I have tried the peaches and clean 4 in 1 wash off deep cleansing milk, at first I wasnt sure if i would react to it as I am quite sensitive on my face but as it smelt so good which is always the most attractive factor i could not resist! After popping it on and rubbing it in, the texture of it feels amazing, i then washed it off and my skin feels glowing! Perfect one of my christmas presents! Love spoilt brat me!
x S x


No comments:

Post a Comment