Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summer of Smells


Body Shop Body Mist

I have alot of body sprays, perfumes but I wanted something sun and holiday smelling to cheer me up when the weather was rubbish. Walking into The Body Shop on offer was many different fruit smelling body mists on offer 2 for £12 which I thought was a bit of a bargain so I thought id give them a go.

I love the smell of coconut in the summer there is just something about it so I picked the scent up and also the satsuma absolutely love sweet smelling scents, the grapefruit one was nice and also the mango, strawberry was a little childlike for my liking but still nice.

The liquid itself doesn't stay for very long I must admit and if you visit Body Shop's website other customers will also tell you this but on the other hand I have found it nice and light rather than having perfume on. Packaging wise it is not a great handbag size but I like the simple design and shall be putting it to the test on my holiday next month.
x S x

1 comment:

  1. i think im going to try this :) although it wont stay on my skin the way i want it, but compared to perfume, guess i'll try this one :)

    ReplyDelete