Tuesday 24 July 2012

Dating Essentials


First Impressions

Last week I went on date No1 but I really did have a dilema with my makeup! I am the type of girl who likes to wear makeup on most occassions but also sometimes I do like to have days that I can go completely bare and only wear mascara and lipbalm for example. This was an evening occassion so I decided on foundation, natural blush, highlighter and then some natural false eyelashes, I believe it was the right choice to make...

Makeup choice No2

Second date and its hot weather, very hot weather so the last thing I want to have is makeup running down my face when im sticky. What to wear?? he hasn't seen me without makeup yet so this is a tricky decision because if things carry on I will one day be revealing no makeup days but I am certainly not anywhere there yet! We are going for a long walk in the sunny weather so i decide against the false eyelashes as I will have sunglasses on and I put some waterproof eyeliner on my top lid just incase the sunnies do have to come off and a tiny bit of natural blush on my cheeks so at least if I do get hot it wont run, wrong! I look in the mirror (in the pub we stopped at) and my eyeliner is everywhere so I quickly clean it up and it doesn't look so bad.

The Perfect Choice

What is the perfect makeup to wear on a date i'm not sure, I am going to keep on testing this but when is it right to reveal your bare self of no makeup?! Do I have a facial so my skin is glowing and feels so soft that it won't matter I have nothing on but a little mascara?
If anyone has the answer to the perfect dating makeup please let me know your secret...?!!

x S x

1 comment:

  1. hellooooo.
    i guess like having a pj day/duvet day where you just stay around the house and mess around with baking, watch films and so on..
    with my boyfriend it was early on. but then, i've never been into overloading my face with make up anyway so i don't look all that different :) x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete