Monday 16 July 2012

Impressed with imPress


In the past I have tried false nails and they are definetly not for me, not only did they feel strange when they were on but the after effect just damaged my nails for so long. I saw imPRESS nails advertised in a few places ok ok i admit maybe it was because Nicole Scherzinger also caught my eye but I thought id give them a go especially as they had stick on application rather than glue!

Instructions and Application

I already had nail varnish on so I was a bit confused whether to take it off of just stick the nail over the top but it provides a wipe to prep so I decided to completely start over clean nails! The wipe smelt hideous may i just add! All the other instructions were easy and simple to follow, perfect!


After application they were a bit too square looking for me and they also had a sticking out part which I wasn't sure what to do so I just filed them so they look shorter and more natural!

Survival
False nails normally equal odd ones dropping off especially stick on ones but NO! they survived for nearly a week unfortunetly not a week like it says on the packaging but then again I did probably put them through the wars but they did survive washing up with any damage or chipping!


After Effect
Maybe I should have followed the instructions to use nail varnish remover to get the nails off but I didn't as they were starting to peel away anyway but I was extremely impressed with the fact that they didn't do anything to my nails no damage or anything so they are ready to paint once again!


x S x



2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of these :)
    I've tried impress before, but my nail beds are ridiculously small so they didn't fit properly though :(
    They're really good though!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really, yes i have small nail beds but managed to find the right size, I thought I saw somewhere that you can get different packets with different sizes?
    Yes i would definetly buy them again i think!

    xx

    ReplyDelete