Wednesday 3 April 2013

New Found Love...

For aggggges I wanted to get eyelash extensions, I have short stumpy natural eyelashes which I have got off my mum as she always complains of hers too and hate having to wear thick falsies everyday and putting them on before I go out. Well I thought I'd have a look at prices for a full set and came across a lady in Guildford who does them for more of a hobby, she recently trained and is looking for some regular clients so off I went...
She did a deal for me as I went to her place which is in Guildford town centre if anyone is interested let me know I will pass on details. I managed to sit still for two hours and must admit my head was a little achy but I got through it, I absolutely love the result. I went for a more glam look I guess you could say which looks like I a, wearing mascara all the time, they can last for up to 8 weeks going back for infills every so often as they drop out in your lash cycle.
x S x


No comments:

Post a Comment