Sunday 18 November 2012

Beautiful Buy

Hi all, I really need to find time to keep updating my blog I have been awful...Beauty school has definetly been keeping me at work! But I thought i'd give a little combined update of what I have been doing at college and what I have been buying...

At college we are constantly using makeup remover for our facial treatments but with my super-sensitive skin I have a huge problem of reacting to fairly cheap makeup remover which is a pain for me having to splash out on the stuff! I usually buy Clarins makeup remover for home which is an absolute star buy it removes all heavy makeup and you never use too many cotton wool pads but for the amount of time I am at college I am starting to go through it a little too quickly. Solution for people with skin that does not react like mine is to use the college kit makeup remover but if it did not burn so much that would be the answer to my dreams.



Walking into Superdrug to have a look at the latest beauty deals or products to test I saw Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover on offer for £1.59 so I thought i'd give it a go and because it is an oil based remover I  also needed a non-oil remover especially for college due to tinting (which you can't use an oily product) which was £2 and I must say for my beauty training I am definetly going to be saving a few pennies which makes me a very happy girl! I have tried nearly all the cheaper sensitive brands Johnsons, Simple and nothing has worked always leading my eyes to cry a river and although Clarins will always be my best friend, I will be definetly be using Nivea as my makeup hero!!

x S x


No comments:

Post a Comment