Monday 17 September 2012

Lipspiration


Whether my previous posts have showed I do love my lipsticks and recently I have been more daring to wear darker or brighter colours as to wearing nude or pinks. I came across a Lipstick Inspiration from the 1940s decade in the movie Pearl Harbour wouldn't it be great if we lived in a decade still wear you had to look great all the time...I must admit I love my jeans days but I sometimes find I have no occassions where I can get away with wearing bright lipstick!


Well after watching the movie and also reading though some magazines with the dark lipstick trend this autumn I thought i'd give it a go so I pulled out my lip brush and dug out an Rimmel lipstick I believe I bought last winter and thought I'd give it a go! I think I am finally daring enough to wear it out too even if it is drinks with the girls... Back to the 1940s wouldn't that be an experience!
x S x

No comments:

Post a Comment