Thursday 14 March 2013

My Famous Five Minutes...

I'm quite a shy person so in the summer of 2012 when my friend asked me extremely nicely if I would be on TV for her I was bit worried about what may happen...

The Year of Making Love, the programme in which two people are put together scientifically which I now have my doubts whether it works. My friend Natalie which you may have seen on the programme is just the normal girl that got her hopes up about a guy (which I always have with boys in the past) and she was really let down and what people do not see on TV has left her heartbroken. In my mind she will find love, she has everything going for her and when she is least expecting it it will happen and all support goes to her! Well the other night whilst I was at college I got some tweets to say I was famous and at first my heart started pumping hard but luckily I am just on the programme to look pretty but I got a little excited!


x S x



No comments:

Post a Comment