Thursday 4 October 2012

Being Beauty Guinea Pig

Sorry for the lack of posts i have had no time lately with work and college. But whilst i have been at college i have had a few exciting treatments and even better for freeee! Firstly for my birthday my lovely boyfriend got me a spa day at a gorgeous health club so my mum and i chilled out in our fluffy robes, had a yummy lunch, a relaxing spa, sauna and swim and ended with a full body massage which once again i managed to fall asleep during but all in all was so nice and i do have a gorgeous boyfriend for getting me that.
College has been good too i am really enjoying my course as a beauty student but the good thing is i have had an eyelash tint and eyebrow tint which was great all for free and the results have been great i have been able to go to work with no mascara wahooo!Not sure if being a waxing guinea pig is good but at least i havent had to shave my legs for a couple of weeks now as they are silky smooth on the other hand i got the short straw being a bikini wax dummy in which most the girls in our class watched me have it done and i do have a low pain threshold haha! I know i am going to have to sit through a underarm wax in the next couple of weeks which i am bricking it but beauty is pain right??

Any waxing experiences any of you have had love to hear them?...

x S x

No comments:

Post a Comment